If you would like to ref for the Pembroke Soccer Club please contact Jeremy Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or Thomas Csisztu at email@example.com to get set up for the season.
Registration for the 2018 season opened on February 28th. The official 2017 season will end on March 31st, and individuals who haven’t registered for the 2018 season by that date will lose privileges on RefCentre such as the ability to register for fitness tests, ability to apply for assessments, and the ability to accept game offers for example.
Note the ability to register for the 2018 season will NOT close on March 31st, however late fees do come into effect as of April 30th, 2018. This late fee date was extended due to registration opening in February.
This is also a reminder for all registered Grade 4 to Grade 10 match officials to complete the Baseline Testing. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
If you have not completed the Baseline Testing, please go here www.ontariosoccer.net/selectgrade
The Baseline Testing is a pre-requisite to completing your 2018 registration as an Ontario Soccer Match Official and will only need to be done one time.
Please follow this process:
- Select your grade and your district
- A PDF will appear that will provide a code that you will require to start the Baseline Testing.
- On the PDF copy the unique access code then select the Baseline Test button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page that appears and select your grade.
- On the next page press next and this will take you to the Personal Information/Registration Page.
- The next step will ask for the unique access code (the code that was provided in the PDF earlier – Step 3) Enter that code into the field and complete your registration.
- Once the Registration process is completed you will be directed to the Baseline Testing.
- Once you have completed the Baseline Testing, a certificate will be generated. On that certificate there is a long alpha-numerical code on the bottom left hand corner. That code is the “baseline certificate code” you will need when registering on RefCentre.
If you require a fitness test, you must first register for the 2018 season before the fitness tests will be open and visible to you.
Thank you, and if you have any questions, please contact me Luis Paredes - Match Officials Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org